Sunday 11 November 2012

It's a new dawn...

It's a new day...

So as you'll see, I've moved. A number of run-ins with malware and people generally messing around with my old Wordpress blog have caused me to have a rethink. And this new looking blog (minimalist is how I like to think of it) is the result. I'm now relying on the likes of Blogger to keep me safe, rather than having to maintain my own MySql database as was the case previously. I'm sad to move away from A Small Orange, who have been by far the best commercial hosts I've ever used (thanks guys) but I just don't have the time anymore to deal with the ins and outs of maintaining my own blogging software, and as you the reader will have seen, my time for writing over the past couple of years has pretty much disappeared.


So I figured it was time to go to someone else and get them to host for me, and then all I have to do is worry about penning a few words every now and then. And so here we are. My topics will probably be different (after all my life has changed a lot since I started The Psychotic Monkey around 9 years ago), and there will still be quite a mix of things. But hopefully I'll find the time to pen some words every now and then. So for now, I need to go and see how I can make this look like my own, but I will be back soon... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment